Date Me! Please?

By steambunz - Saturday, January 24, 2009

The school bell sounded,
I quickly pack my bag,
Feeling very excited,
As I ran out like that.

I stood at the corridor,
Waiting for her,
Looking at the floor,
Holding a piece of paper.

Footsteps I heard,
Right in front of me, she appeared,
I told her,"Not a word",
As I hand her the piece of paper.

She took the paper,
And read it silently,
My heart was beating faster,
As she reads it carefully.

She looks at me,
With her innocent eyes,
She started to smile,
I wondered why.

But her smile slowly faded,
She passed back the paper,
I knew I was going to be rejected,
But I knew, it was now or never.

I immediately knelt down,
I really need to know,
"Rebbecca Kingston!"
"Date me! Please? Yes or no?"

Suddenly, everything start to fade,
Everything start to disappear,
A cloud of mist begin to overtake,
What's happening here?!

The school bell sounded,
Everyone was leaving,
I just realised I got grounded,
Because, I was daydreaming.

I passed by her table,
I noticed a small piece of paper,
And it says,
"It's a yes, I'll see you later".

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums