Life Without You

By steambunz - Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been a long time since I wrote a almost rhymic poem. This is for an English assignment. So, no copying allowed yah. All credits goes to me.

~ ~ ~

Life Without You

Life without you is meaningless,
It’s like a poem without a verse,
Life without you is useless,
It’s like humans without weaknesses.

Why don’t you understand,
My undying feelings for you,
Together we can stand,
If you return the same feelings too.

I need you by my side,
Don’t ever try to hide,
For our love is so strong,
It could do us no wrong.

I need you like water,
I need you like air,
Or my life will wither,
Why life is so unfair?

I know is you that I can’t have,
But, you’re the only one that I have left,
I shall always remember thee,
My one and only beloved, Choki Choki.

*Tears wrapper and gulps chocolate Choki down*


written by Chuah Siew Lin.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums