Marching Competition 2009

By steambunz - Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haiz...it was the most emotional year I had ever experienced in my 3 years of marching life.

Our lost.
Our first lost.
My first lost.

My koko marks x(

I shed tears after some motivation talk by Jason Goh. I forgot what he say. But, whatever that is, I cry. (Yeah, I cry, so what?)

I feel so blue.
I'm soo exhausted.

It took me some time to calm myself down and accept the fact that we lost and we, Form 5 seniors were gonna retire and graduate.

It was sad larh, really. As stated by Lung Wang,"the most emotional year he'd ever seen." or something like that.

But, whatever that is...


We lose for a reason, and that reason is to realise our mistakes and to correct them.

~~~

To the next Chairperson and the Seniors of St.John Ambulance 2010 :

I hope you all can do better then this year. And go pumped up the juniors with Saturday morning exercises. Say no to people fainting during marching competitions! Hope you all will do your best next year and get back the Top 3 places for us (:


~~~
Oh well.
I'm finally retiring. Feel so old ._.
Finally to be in the picture.
And gratz BB Boys for getting 1st. Excellence perfomance.
Gratz Kadet Police for 2nd placing. You all did great, but better luck next time.
and
gratz PBSM for finally winning a placing. I'm so proud of you all.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums