My Last Love Letter To My Boyfriend

By steambunz - Monday, May 11, 2009

This is to my Best Friend...
The one whom I have been and known for 4 years...
Whom I will not be able to see him ever again...

...

I see you everyday...
And yet, my feelings towards you never had change since the first day I met you in Form2...
You have been with me through thick and thin...
You would help me carry my books and heavy stuff...
You were everything to me...
What you did, make me impossible to tell you my feelings... 

...

But now, you're not here anymore...
And, I never did have the chance to tell you how I feel about you...

But since, you have gone to a better place where other people can love you more then I do...
I'm taking this chance to say...
that...


I love you and I'll miss you.


I'll miss your presence...
I'll miss the things you did for me...

I'll miss your sexy black skin...
Rough, but yet strong to pull me together in your arms...

Your name which everyone knows in the whole wide world...

Swan...





I love you Swan.
Rest In Peace.

XOXOXO



[P.S : I bet you did get fooled. Bwahahaha!!! Gotcha!!!]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums