Pick Up Lines

By steambunz - Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh yes. I'm ever so bored, so I tried random pick-up lines on randomly selected men. Woohoo!
Pick-up lines are mostly practiced by some 'men' who is likely to be cheesy and wants to flatter a girl. But, to me, pick-up lines are so bloody funny, that I decided to try an experiment by using pick-up lines on men. To see their reaction.

Here's one pick-up line which is quite familiar to some of you.
You must be tired. 'Coz you've been running in my mind all day long.

And these are the reactions that I get :

Eddie Chew's Reaction

Joey Tan's Reaction
(this guy is really too sweet)

Eugene Yeo's Reaction

 Sheng Ying's Reaction
(this one memang blur dao...or either she's emotionless due to massive EMO)

Jeffrey's Reaction

Andric Chung's Reaction
(bad timing to use pick-up lines on this in-a-relationship guy :/)

Justin's Reaction
(this guy can really make me speechless at times)

And last but not least,
Zheng, Zheng, Zheng~

Daniel Mok's Reaction

What will his reaction be?


*SIGH*
._.
Bored with the pick up lines I've used.
Shall search for more! Woohoo!! Chiao!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 dim sums

  1. hey wakaka..thats super funny weh...shenyeng is so blur..'Nvm..lol'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! Glad i could've made an appearance. Hows studies in USW? XDDD

    ReplyDelete