Lifeless 2 Week Holiday

By steambunz - Wednesday, July 07, 2010

This is me before the final semester exams(1st sem).


This is me during the final semester(1st sem) exams.
Stressed up and miserable, for studying at the eleventh hour.
Plus, having insomnia due to the 1 week study break.


Being able to sleep after 3 sleepless nights.


Cutted my long, untidy hair. And, now, not only it looks like shit, I look like a tomboy.
Hello primary/secondary school days.
Their welcoming the tomboy Siew Lin back to its feet.
*Screams*


I started my first driving lessons. After 2 months of waiting because of busy college.
They say, the first day is always the worst. And it is.
I got a instructor, who the only way to communicate is using Chinese.
And, SCREW MY CHINESE LA.
He say turn left in Chinese, I turn right.
He say turn right in Chinese, I turn left.
Thus, he nags alot. He kept saying I would learn bad driving skills in the future. But, can't blame him la, coz actually, I drive ikut suka hati saya. LOL.


Other then that, I've been sticking myself to the computer, alot lately.
Why? No friends of mine are free to hang out with me.
The only entertainment to burn my time : The Computer.


Thus, loathing around the house doing nothing.
Lifeless.

But, heck. I've been picking up my exercise after stoping due to exams.
Need to live healthily. Still happy that my BMI is still stable. Neither underweight or overweight. Heh ;)
 




I'm sure this video looks familiar to some of you. Unfortunetly, I couldn't find the video of the Niles, the Butler doing sit ups. Almost similar as the strip above. But, this is one of my mom's favourites. From the TV series, The Nanny.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums