Goodbye Maple Story T___T

By steambunz - Friday, January 02, 2009

Body Uniform Marching Competition 2007.

St.John Ambulance. ^0^

I bet you can't guess which is me. x)

First PRIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEH!!!

I know, you must be wondering why I still post this old thing again.

To let you know, I love my team. But, this year will be totally different from now on. especially with some people I dislike, but I will still cooperate with them anyway. I die also, I won't leave the team!!! NEVER!!! If you want to hate me, I will hate you even more!!!

Today, was my last day in MS. Argh, was having a hard time saying good-bye to everyone.

Sad enough, some of my buddies weren't on. But, it's good, so I don't have a feeling of regrets for what I'm doing.

It's been a very great time hanging out with everyone of you whom I met in MS. I have learnt alot in this 2 years of playing this game. No, seriously, I've learnt alot.

It's hard for me to say goodbye to each and everyone of you, but it's even harder to leave when each and every one of you say goodbye to me.

Was in fm, taking my sweet time to log off, then ahman, hara, sim, kaka and romeo suddenly come to fm. I thought they were going to say a goodbye farewell maple "THING" to me, but what I expect was, scrolling, throwing items, etc. LOL so farni man I tell you. Haha..

Well, good-bye MapleStory. ^0^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums