2009 Goals

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well, erm, not going for countdown I guess. I hate crowding in crowds for countdowns. Normally would be at home I guess.

Year 2009 Goals :

1. 3-5 A1's in SPM? (i know it's impossible, but I'm taking up the challenge!!)
2. Active in every sports or club meetings
3. Sport Medals/Trophies arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4. 50 push ups (again)
5. more feminine =x
6. start eating with chopsticks with bowl.
7. hang out with friends
8. cut my hair? (or should I leave it long?)

and the list goes on I guess, can't think of anything right now.


1. I'm sorry to whom ever whom I've hurt emotionally or physically. I hope you will forgive me.

2. Thanks to all my friends who pushed me to work hard on my studies and also teaching me some subjects which I'm weak at. (but i still fail anyway -.-)

3. and I want to wish all readers out there a Happy New Year 2009!! May everyone have a healthy and a prosper year this year!!!

4. and to all 2009 SPM candidates, we must work hard!!! GAME-BATE!!!


Strive On For The Best, To Be The Best We Can!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums