Tagged By ShuLyn

By steambunz - Friday, December 19, 2008

1. Do you think you're hot?
*Pukes*

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.














3. Why do you like the picture?
Because it looks nice...

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Erh...let me remember...okay, so I can't remember...=="

5. What was the last song you listened to?
Erh...You Raise Me Up by Westlife?

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Finish up this tag and go to sleep?

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
...I love my name D=

8. 5 people to tag
→ Jeffrey
→ Jonathan
→ lynnliu
→ Natalie
→ Clement

9. Who is number 1?
Jeffrey!!! @.@

10. Who is number 3 having a relationship with?
philiptan!!! @.@

11. Say something about number 5?
Talented!!! @.@

12. How about number 4?
I know you're bored, so I tagged you.. :X

13. Who is buddy number 2?
Jonathan Tan. a-very-good-man. =p

*14. Are you thinking of anyone now?
Erh..no...but I'm thinking of eating rite now...lol..

*15. If you were a dog, you will...
I will chase and bite lynnlu pig!! wahahahahaha!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums