SJK(C) Kwang Hwa

By steambunz - Friday, December 19, 2008

Now, since I'm in a good mood~

I'm gonna post my very old old old old old old old old old old old first primary school. ^^

Yea, I went Penang last Saturday and pay a small visit at my old school. But, too bad the old building got demolished already...arhhh...!!!! *groans* =(

I found a video or two about the school also. Weeeee~~~ ^^

It didn't show much. Coz there's the very very very very old teacher's office. But, nvm.


Video Before Old Building Demolished


Video After Demolishing

Yeah...those were the days...=(

Pictures took outside from the school. Can't go inside =="





Well, I won't be looking back anymore. Maybe I'll pay a visit sometime when I'm working...

Oh well...I can't judge time just too soon yet =]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums