Walking

By steambunz - Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stupid tuition...screw up everything in my schedule...

Now My Study Time Is :

Modern Mathematics - Tuesday, 4.30pm-6pm
Accounting - Thursday, 3pm-4.30pm
Economics - Friday, 8-10pm (Selected Days)


2x Events :

Everyday, 2-4pm


Clashing into my Accounting lessons...BAH!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Well...I just have to miss the 2x only on Thursday then...2.45pm...

Now, since I know it takes me 15 minutes from my house walking to tuition.
YES!!! WALK!!! YOU THINK WHAT?! SIT CAR GO TUITION IS IT?!

You think so 'tan' meh? ZzZ...I WISH LOHHHHHHHHH...
My mom is working. So, she can't fetch me to tuition and back except on Friday Night.
Hmm...

Monday and Tuesday I have to walk to tuition. Going back need to ask my friends to fetch me home.
Well...walking doesn't hurt...a great work out actually...

But...some set of rules I have to obey for my own safety and reaching there on time. :)



My Set Of Rules :

1. Leave the house 15 minutes before the lesson starts
2. No wearing skirts and pants above knee lengths
3. No playing handphones or listening to MP3
4. No walking in quiet areas
5. ALWAYS BRING AN UMBRELLA!!!!
6. Wear a WATCH LARH STUPID SIEWLIN!!!
7. REMEMBER YOUR DESTINATION IS THE TUITION CENTRE & NO WHERE ELSE!!!


Well, in that case, I don't have to worry about getting fat and losing my own fitness.
Muahahaha!!!
Hmm...then I shall place my workout schedule at Saturday at 6pm.

Well done siewlin!!! Now you can go play maple as your reward...LOL..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums