Worse Outing? Maybe...Dunno...No Idea...-.-"

By steambunz - Friday, December 26, 2008

Well...it's not one of the worse, nor one of the best...

Gosh...I'm so restless again...TT

There were...erh...about 6-10 people for the outing to...Mid Valley...=="

Alvin, Mok, Yean, Sara, Si Ting, Tommy, Zhi Bin, me, Justin and the wabbit

...okay lah...we were force to divide into 2 groups coz "some" people doesn't want to hang out with "some" people...

ahh...gosh...I can see the disgust looks on everyone's faces (not everyone)

and I already say leh...

I don't want to hang out with bloody guyz whom I didn't invite, OKAY?!

And that bloody guy is that bloody guy whom I hate so much and I don't even know him...

Don't ask me to mix with people...coz he's bloody.....*tut* in the *tut*...

oh, btw, I saw Jeffrey and his gang of church people...

well, erh...I wanted to say hi-bye...but I was so caught up with my thoughts that...I went totally blur...so......................................

Sara called Sophia...so............................ah-huh...got nth more to say...

Okay la....I don't really hate that guy whom I hate so much...but I still don't like them!!! I mean..HIM!!!

(I can't learn to love my enemy...don't ask me why...coz I dunno why...)

argh...even Sara also hates it, but she seems happier hanging with Yean~ Erh...watever la...

I saw Chow Ivy...

I saw Choi Li...(*ignores me and Sara...dun bother to say hi next time*)

I saw stupid Kenton and Jason with his gang, all dressing in white colour...(*I said hi to him at the escalator...with....my yuckiest girlish "Hi"....*) *pukes blood*

I saw Chia Chi...(*ignores her, filled with disgust*)

I saw TRACY!!!!

I saw Pooi Khee (*ignores her more and dun bother to look at her face*)

~~~
When I got ditched by, *ahem* Tommy Lee at Yoshinoya Restaurant...alone, the only girl with Alvin and the 3 retarded boys...
Since *ahem* Tommy Lee says if I want to meet them, I must come...ALONE...
So...I got nowhere to go...I decided to go to the MPH bookshop...
On our way there, yes, of course the boys were following me...
Alvin wanted to buy this coffee thing which is Buy 1 Free 1 for RM11...lmao..=="
He ask me to wait for him...so, like a good dog, I waited for him...
Then after finish ordering, the 4 retarded boys went up the escalator...so I followed behind them...
then...Alvin called my phone....and ask me where am I...
I smacked him at the back...and shouted at him...
"I'm here, stupid head..."
Then, the whole gang laugh retardedly...and I stare at them...lamely...
and everyone says, " COZ YOU'RE TOO SHORT MAHH..."
The End
~~~
Then, upon reaching the MPH bookstore....
Alvin says if I go in the bookstore, then he will go home...coz he can't bring his drink inside...
Something snapped inside of siew lin's little head..
so I said...
"Oh, okay...then...buh-bye?"
and went into the bookstore...
not to read the books...
but use the back entrance of the MPH bookstore and went to meet up with Si Ting and the rest...
so.............................................................
The End
~~~

Watched IP Man...

IP Man

really nice, like what Si Ting said...

But, 1 thing is, the movie is for +18...so we have some difficulty buying the ticket.

1st try, we went to buy. But the man ask for prove so.........we failed...lols...

2nd try, our Saviour came, called Tommy Lee...nenenibubu...-.-" swt...

and he succeded to buy...but only 2 tickets for Si Ting and him...==

but Si Ting, being such nice little friend...x3 ask his brother, to buy for me...because...she die die die also must watch with me...lols...

and indeed..succeded to buy the 3rd time...

awwwwww~~i love you both~x3

Thanks =P

and....of coz the +18 movie contains violence, not really bad violence...just.........violence...LOL...

after watching IP Man...

my godly good mood flies back in my door...x3333333

~~~

If you haven't watch IP Man...I suggest you to watch it...x3

Really, really, really, really, really, really nice....(Si Ting says it...)



You know Bruce Lee? Yea...his Kung-Fu teacher was Yip Man, aka IP.

~~~

Busy these days. Do my best to finish the story. I promise.
~~~
徒弟選擇一個好師傅, 固然困難, 但師傅選擇一個好徒弟, 更加困難。葉問
It is difficult for a student to pick a good teacher, but it is more difficult for a teacher to pick a good student. Yip Man

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums