A Force To Go Penang Trip

By steambunz - Sunday, December 14, 2008

Main purpose :

-to make sure mom reach Penang/KL safely
-eat
-mom has no sense of direction so must help her
-but actually
-i also dun have sense of direction also...LOL

Kos Lepas :

-can't go to Siew Jean's party
-computer


Time Depart and Arrival :

-8.30pm, reach at 12.30midnight


The People Who I Wanna Curse :

-My bloody 2nd sister who doesn't want to accompany my mom to Penang
-My bloody 3rd sister who never thinks the consequences for going to Penang, making my mom drive to Penang to fetch her


U BLOODY FOOLSSSSSSSS...
I HATE U ALLLLLLL...!!!

you're the pro one in maple story...yea..so pro that I don't want to say much...
you don't want to accompany mom to Penang just because you have to go to that bloody Zakum to get your bloody rehelm coz u boom ur bloody helm...you bloody idiot...

and u don't even know how to surf the net...omg...ur so bloody stupid..i wan to puke blood on my computer keyboard now...a computer addict like u, who can't surf the web = noob...know that?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums