Happy Sweet 16th Birthday!!!

By steambunz - Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Okay...for the very...very...very...late update for my birthday due to getting banned from the internet...~.~"

Let's start from the day I got very, VERY, VERY busy...-.-


28th November 2008, Friday - Sleep Over At Yean Lynn's House

After economics tuition, yl mom fetch us to her home. It was kinda *ahem like she said, but it didn't bother me much coz my house was used to be like this ~.~

I was laughing when she leaded me into the house with Sara also...I couldn't help myself...LOL...

then we entered her room...it was so funny...it took me 15minutes to stop myself from laughing...lol...

and there was this cool cupboard filled with her so-called-trophies...and the posters which was ultimate so cool...!!!

Then we chatted and eat junk food in her room...folding stars...etc.etc.

Was suppose to sleep at 3am. Then I went hungry...

Then we ended up eating maggi mee in candle lights!! LOLL...

yl mom rocks...!!! lol..seriously...she even provide us with cold vitagen to drink...(at 4am ~.~")

Before the meal end, me and yl sing the birthday song and blow the candle light together...so sweet~ x3 and yl's mom *ahem...cuddle her...LOL..

Then we play "cho dai de"...only win 1 time in 4 games ~.~"

I cannot continue anymore, so, I fell asleep..~.~

and in the middle of the night...I got food poisoning but I was too lazy to go to the toilet so I continue sleeping...LOL...


29th November 2008, Saturday - Crazy Birthday Eve

Ok, so I woke up at 9am. Sara went home first. yl was still sleeping.

I washed up and everything...and really bored myself to dead...then I saw this little diary...LOL...

YEAN, ARE YOU READING THIS? YOU BETTER BE...LOL

I look at the 2007 Diary...but just flipping through... :X coz there were too much of words ~.~"
but the remaining last dates were missing coz there wasn't enough place to write for her..lol...

Then I saw the 2008 Diary...lol...omg...such a thick book and she can write till the...middle of the book....*faints*
I read the 'first day of school' then the 'day we got seperated from classes' and 'yl spending time with mok in the pondok'.

By the time I manage to finish reading the 'yl spending time...' I got bored, so I flipped to the last pages of her entry where she stopped writting...it was nothing special actually...so I slammed the book shut and find something else to do...so I folded her leftover star paper...

it was meant to be a surprise for her but...RAWR!!!! SHE WOKE UP!!!
*bangs head on wall*

Then we ate breakfast, watch TV, see her play computer...then we got dressed up and went to Mid Valley together with Sara...

Lol...THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME U WILL BE SEEING ME WEARING SO....FASHIONABLE CLOTHINGS...

Yean Lynn...*ahem* the proffesional designer...got me all dressed up into a punky girl, which was known that I was her experiment....*coughs* lol...

Sara also got turned over by her and from the casual looking Sara...turns into a punky Sara...LOL....

Sara...*ahem* can't believe the major outlook change when she first saw me...and *ahem*...

Then we ate a very light lunch and met Jasper...so he started hanging out with us and how we begin to torture him...lol...

He just got fired from working in Jusco coz he got caught from smoking and playing his phone by the manager...LOL...so farni la him...-.-

Then we met Ivy. Chatted awhile. Then we met up with Edward, Sara's cousin. The Feng Shui Man. LOLLLLLLLL...then we seperated...

so I went to The Gardens to show yl around the place...then we ended up seeing this fashion red carpet thingy and so many...unknown models were around The Gardens cinema there...then I drag yl to The Speedy there...and waited for my mom to come...but still haven't arrive...

Then yl drag Sara to The Gardens there to see the models again, and me and Edward were walking so calmly following behind them...

Lol..and I mislead them to the wrong direction and they caught up with us...-.-
and we spended 30 minutes looking at stupid models talking here and there and smelling their yucky perfumes...Blek.... x(

And...yay!!! Finally mom arrived...so we went to have Nandos dinner!!! LOLLLLLLL...together with Edward and my friends of coz...

You know, even if I can't have nice and rich quality food...living a poor but happy life and having a family dinner with my friends still makes me happier....

The reason we ate in Nandos, coz my mom have Discount tickets...LOL...

So farni...edward sat beside me...then I ate like a...*ahem* monkey..using my hands...LOL...
poor edward...pardon my rudeness...

too hyper..~.~




Pitta Bread!!! So cute!!


Salad

My 2 sisters (left younger sister, right 2nd sister)


Me & Mom


Sara & Edward (The Feng Shui Man) LOL..jkjk


Yean Lynn & Sara


Desserts Are Here






Edward...I can SEE WHAT YOU WERE DOING!!! RAWR!!!


But at of the end of the day...the most happiest person wasn't me...

It was my dogs...


Chicken Bones 'Da Bao' for my dogs...lol...

(P.S : Picture = Bad Quality, may results in blur images!!! LOL)


The worst thing I hate the most is Harry. I DIDN'T EVEN INVITE YOU TO MY DINNER AND YOU WANT ME TO INVITE YOU TO DINNER?! GO DIE BEST LARH U...stupid guy...
and when I lied to him that my mom don't let...he get his way to come to Mid Valley...what a stupid guy he is...I got pissed off...

but in the end...he didn't come anyway...


30st November 2008, Sunday - My Birthday

woke up at 12noon..was forced to wake up and see Daddy today...

at 3pm we had lunch at Jaya One. A place where lots of new food restaurants. Quite deserted.



It was a Texas restaurant that we ate...and..the food sucks...~.~
and it's so expensive...


My dad = pampers me with $$ and rich stuffs

Me = Don't adores eating expensive foods and touching expensive stuffs



No, seriously...the food sucks...but it's a new experience for me...the only dish that taste nice was mom's dish...and it tasted like heaven...







This is my dish, taste okay...


Mom dish, with sizzling chicken, pitta bread skin, cheese, sum white cream thing...



Mom Dish (sizzling chicken)


After the meal, we went to Bandar Utama to buy a new phone.

The guy intro 2 phones to me. Both also Sony Erricson.

One is K770i cyber-shot 3.2megapixel. RM650. Normal gadgets and stuff. Good for taking pictures. Black colour.

and the other I forgot but it was good in mp3. Shake the phone can change the track. Kinda cool, but more expensive costing RM800 for it.

So, I choose the K770i of coz.

But my dad got tempted by the stupid mp3 phone and bought both. Stupid hor? and he gave to my youngest sister. pffth...too much pampering can kill a person.

I don't need expensive phones, as long as you can use it's functions then I'm satisfied.

After buying the phone...we went to The Curved for shopping.

Stupid sister bought an Espirit costing RM80++ for just a stupid blouse. Eat shyt la u...pampered la u betul....

Then we went to Nike. Ahhhh...yes...I started to love Nike now. All the fancy sports man clothes and shoes. But dam expensive.

Then we ended up buying 3 pair of Nike shoes cosing about RM533++...

!@$#%^*%&$^%$@@%#^$#%!#@^%$^....

After that, at 8pm, we went to eat dinner. Somehow I lost my appetite so I couldn't eat much.

The food there taste 98% much better and satisfying. There were less people in the restaurant.

And before the meal ended, the cheif's wife treated me with 2 different cakes!!! weee~~

This Is My Favourite Cake Ever!!! Ice-Cream Cake!!! LOL





Me & My Dad

So my birthday ended like that...well...another 365 days till my next birthday again :(

1st December 2008, Monday - Yean Lynn's Birthday

Well, another of my best friends birthday. I got prepared for her birthday card, hand-made. I wanted it to be post delivered but I didn't have time to do it. So I deliver it by hand.

Yes, I ran to her house, up her dark and narrow stairs to the 3rd floor, just to deliver a letter. And there! Into her letter box.

And after putting the letter into her box. I ran downstiars again.

And the lights went on when I ran down. Like I'm doing something good or a feeling of something good is gonna happen...Halleluyah!! LOLLLLLLL...

And, she got what she wanted after all in the end...

♥ Happy Birthday Yean Lynn!!! ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums