37 Stuffs Of Siew Lin's Craps

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Number 1 - I'm trying to split my time to write "Can I Help You - Chapter 3"

Number 2- I'm trying to help some friend to think of the story plot

Number 3 - I'm doing a very, very, very, very, important project before I say byebye to beloved MapleStory

Number 4 - I'm hungry

Number 5 - It's 4am now.

Number 6 - Please don't think I'm a computer addict. Thank You.

Number 7 - Going out on Friday. So I'm booked.

Number 8 - Christmas Eve, Thursday booked.

Number 9 - Christmas Day. Maybe not booked yet, but maybe going out gua....

Number 10 - I'm not a Christian.

Number 11 - But I still believe him Christian stuffs. O_o

Number 12 - I'm going to go to the kitchen to eat now.

Number 13 - I'm back and I just realise my bloody sister didn't close the biscuit can tightly.

Number 14 - "A Love Story Has Ended" (sum1 should know what it means)

Number 15 - Why can't you wait after Form 5?

Number 16 - Is it so hard to wait after all?

Number 17 - Just keep the distance between a dog and a bitch (it's not a bad word.ty)

Number 18 - If you love a person so much, would you willing to sacrifice your happiness just to make him/her happy?

Number 19 - Or you're willing to wait, till both party can reunite and you don't have to bloody care about the adults

Number 20 - Oh...wait...I forgot that you're impatient and immature yet.

Number 21 - You think you're very mature meh? Not exactly, but I'm still 10% better then my father.

Number 22 - I'm going to the kitchen to get more biscuits

Number 23 - Well, if you wanna ignore him then too bad. Coz he's gonna be stuck with you next year! I wonder how are you gonna deal with that...

Number 24 - Treating a person as a nobody? Or feeling heartbroken is worse?

Number 25 - Getting more biscuits

Number 26 - Thinking of something to write next....

Number 27 - I lied to Harry, 4 days ago. Feeling guilty, huh?

Number 28 - Lydia make me lie!!! She doesn't want to call him herself that *tut*!!!

Number 29 - Don't take things so harshly. But, that again. I got no idea whom to agree with.

Number 30 - So I shall follow along. But I guess...

Number 31 - HAHA!! HENG YEAN LYNN, I WON!!!

Number 31 - Won what?

Number 32 - The relationship survival of coz dumb Charlie~x3

Number 33 - Aww, cheer up Charlie. Doesn't mean that I last longer doesn't mean it makes you think mine is easier and happier...=(

Number 34 - I'm still immature btw(by the way)

Number 35 - I'm going to brush my teeth and go to sleep now.

Number 36 - TataZ and NiteZ

Number 37 - wish I had a good dream tonight~x3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums