Tagged By Eddie 4th Time

By steambunz - Saturday, December 20, 2008

1. What’s your ambition?
Erh...dunno...it changes everytime ~.~"

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends...100%

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Why I wanna kill myself?

4.What if you found out that your wife/husband is having an affair ?
I'll choke him down with cha siew bao's.

5. How many babies you want?
Ask me again when I get married. x)

6. Want to watch "The Day The Earth Still Stood Still"?
YEA!!!! I WANNA WATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
If I fail my economics 4 times straight ^^

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Maybe so

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
-atheletic
-loyal
-kind
-nice
-likes for who i am, not who im not
-likes inner beauty, not outer
-romantic...lol... :X
-does not smoke and take drugs
-independant
-

10.What feeling do you love most?
After buying char siew pao

11. What are your bad habits?
Erh...dunno (<

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
HATE ME, THEN HATE ME LARH!!
LIKE I CARE
YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!! that is all.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yup. I tried. But, I guess some people doesn't appreciate it. =/

14. What do you hate most in others?
-LaLa Mui (hate them till I die)
-people who compares
-showoff
-girls who are such a *tut*(bitch)

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
not craving anymore...

16. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
............................................................................................
erh......................................................................................

when...
a...
guy...
takes off his shirt?

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Funny, Feng Shui Man and My Best Friend's Cousin [Done!]

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Erh...I talk to my blog...with my problems...LOL...

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
I'm not a fortune teller~

20. What is something you will never regret doing?
Buying that char siew pao...

Unlucky peeps that are tagged!
-Emma aka Yeeling
-Yoko Watabe
-Sara Ooi
-Oliver
-Si Ting Darling~ =p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums