My Wedding Day

By steambunz - Friday, March 14, 2008

It was the day that me and my dear have been waiting for, our wedding day. I've invited every single buddy in my buddy list that online & also invited the whole HeiSerHui guild to come. The wedding started at 8pm, right after I've finished afking (bathing...XD)...everyone was already waiting at the Amoria Wedding at cc14.


Dear sent out the invitations to the guild members & I had to deal the most hardest way...sending out the invitations to 15++ buddy list!!! I didn't know that I've been so busy sending out invitations that It was already 8.30pm!!! Some of my wedding guest slowly dissappeared...but I didn't take long enough to make my love vow and started the wedding...and...I FORGOT BOUT MORTAGORN!!!OMG!!!I make the wedding delay abit while the guest settled themselve inside...some people were jumping and shouting...spamming my chat box...millions of people pm-ing me...headache,headache...waited mort to online while we wait...NOT YET LOG IN!!!...we started the wedding without him...



After the wedding, we all took pictures...but many of them flew away right after the wedding...so left very little people...then,MORT FINALLY LOG IN...(so late...zzz)...but he mega gratzing us for our wedding...most of my guild members just log in...zzz...why log in after my wedding leh...i want cry leh...XD

Me & Dear went for the APQ (Amoria Party Quest)...well...it was fun at 1st, but I felt like a noob sia...XD...but Dear guide me through every stages...^_^ After the APQ, me & my dear spend time together for awhile as he has to log off early coz he got a camp tomorrow morning...which left me very lonely without him...XD


But, I won't forget our happiest wedding of all...on this 13th March 2008,8pm-9pm...that we made our vow to love each other forever till the day our lives end... I love you Dear...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 dim sums