Dear Diary.../ Being Honoured As Jr.Master

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Miss my Dear so0o0o much...><...today'z choral speaking was quite bad...a lot of people forget the lines or can say...the whole script (ps...i even forgot some lines also) ? We were performing for the Anugerah Cemerlang which was going to be held this Saturday...I borrowed 1 of my Malay friend's Baju Kurung...as the girls need to wear Baju Kurung for the choral speaking...=.=ll

And today my school is having the Volleyball Competition which is going to be the whole week in my school...it was raining,saw the competitors still playing in the rain...cool...><

I fell deeply in love with this video "What I Did For Love" which I watch in youtube...the episodes were all nice but the episodes just stop at episode 23 out of 36!!!I cannot wait for the rest of the eipodes to be publish, as I'm a very impatient girl who must get a gribbed at all romantic stories or videos...I went to a website to finish up the leftover episodes of "What I Did For Love"...it was so romantic, touching and sad...it made me cry (serious...i did cry). The ending was a sad ending...but they create another ending which was a happy ending...which seems...a little weird though...

After finish reading, I log on to maple...where i broke the bad news that MapleStory cannot download in my laptop leh...got some problems...i post the notice that im semi-quitting maple again...i was busy posting the notice that i didn't relise that LaoDa raised my rank to Jr.Master...*gasp*...philip gratz me leh...but he offline and so was laoda...and I didn't thank them leh...F4...but I'll thank them now then...

Thank You Guild HeiSerHui,Laoda & philiptan...><

philiptan said,"dun worry siewlin,you're the last person I'll help you helm"

Touched me so deeply...><...

Thank You Everyone...><

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums