Hari Anugerah 2008

By steambunz - Saturday, March 29, 2008

Woke up at freaking 5.30am...reached school at 7am...was assigned to salute to the V.I.P's and perform a choral speaking performance for them...

Last night, noticed my St.John uniform the zipper spoil liao, cannot be zipped, and if wore...can see a great exposed body at the back...XD

Jason told me not to salute, it's not really important anywayz, so I didn't have to stand there like a statue...wakakaka!!! So i changed into the baju kurung that I borrowed last week...everyone was eyeing at me...I KNOW!!! A TOMBOY LIKE ME SHOULD NOT BE WEARING BAJU KURUNG!!! Sheesh... But I didn't care much coz I don't care about them gossiping bout me or watever... But 1 thing I hate hor...is that I have to behave like a well mannered lady...can't walk bigger steps when I used to when I wore my pinaform, can't dirty the white baju kurung, etc...

And worst still...Miss Liew wanted to put make-up on the girls...omg...this is sooooo not me man...I don't wear make ups...and I hate make ups...eee!!! But I ended up being force to put make up on my face...what's more worst is when she told us to put lip-gloss...

SARA SAY I LOOK MUCH OLDER WITH THE MAKE UPS!!! CURSE U SARA!!!F4 T_T...

Anywayz...The PIBG people and the parents were discussing or complaining or watever thier doing at the meeting there in the big big hall...they drag thier complains & watever crap untill so long...that we perform at 12noon!!!! I was soo hungry...hungry hungry hungry...!!!><... My sis friend...took a spy shot picture at me...u better dun post it in friendster or I will kill you...F3... Scared ?Not really...was scared at first...but I told myself it's just a performance and remind myself what Chee Kok (my St.Johns Komander) says on our marching competition last year...the girl beside me was murmuring not to put the microphone near us...(haha...)...I can see that she was really scared...I've been to a lot of stages but never felt really scared untill you cry...haha...no...I wasn't scared...instead, my stomach was growling of hunger...><)

After the performance, everyone went back to thier own business like getting thier prizes, etc... I beg Rm2 from my friends as I forgot to bring my purse. I went to the school bus stop and waited for the bus. Say goodbye to Trisha before boarding the bus. Before I knew it, the bus was filled with students and people!!! But I managed to squeesed in while struggling with the baju kurung. I wondered how the Malay girls walk with this outfits...=.=ll

The bus halt to a stop at the Hospital Taman Desa bus stop, I got down from the bus and walk to the Old Klang Road bus stop, as the same thing, I was struggling with the baju kurung while walking...it was darn HOT!!! No one was at the bus stop. I sat down and waited.

I sat there...It was so...FREAKING...HOT!!!!! I barely can look up and see...I wait...wait...and wait...

Then...cars started to jam up the road...traffic jam...

TRAFFIC JAM UNDER A HOT SUN!!!

I sat...and waited...and then....

{Halleluyah}!!!

"I see Bus 71-Sri Petaling just ahead!!!Very Near!!!" (lol...haha)

The bus slowly drove to the side as I signal it...YES!!!THE AIR-COND!!!Sweet of HEAVEN OF THE WORLD!!!!AIR-COND!!!!Never felt so nice.....

Arrived home...took off the whole baju kurung thing...sat under the fan in my room...turned the fan to the max...and Sleeeeepppppppp.....

P.S : I was too tired to take off the lip-glose and the make up...but I sweat so much that no make up was left on my face...haha...=.=ll

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums