Reasons Why I Hate Long Hair /Don't Leave Long Hair

By steambunz - Friday, March 28, 2008

1. Untidy (if they dun tie thier hair nicely)
2. Annoying (need tie here tie there...end up also the same messy hair...=.=)
3. Waste your shampoo
4. When they flip thier hair, thier hair alwayz kena my face...yuck...
5. You look like a ghost
6. If you go NS also cut short hair, so why bother leaving long hair and in the end they cut your hair and you sit there crying just oni coz of your hair
7. Waste money to keep your hair in tip-top condition
8. I'm lazy

People ask me why I don't leave long hair, it also looks nice on you...
Can imagine Steffi Chuah Siew Lin leaving long hair......what's wrong with short hair anyway? It's easier to keep and look nice also wad...=.=ll...anywayz...I'm a tomboyish type of girl who never keeps long hair...

Hm...maybe this time you see me keeping short hair...you may not know next time you see me leaving my hair like a Rapunzel...F3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums