Proposement By My Boyfriend / Lvl 100

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The happiest day of my life, as I'm gonna be the happiest bride to my boyfriend, SoLaFlameZ. We've known each other about nearly a year but wasn't aware of each other feelings.

One of my guild matez sponsor me a 2x exp coupon last night at 12am. Wouldn't want to waste anymore chance...CHIONG ARH!!!Started chionging at 8am...been've in that bain map for about 16 hours...lvling 3 Lvl...I was currently at Lvl97 :

1pm-Lvl98
6pm-Lvl99
{1 hour break}
12am-Lvl100
Died in bain total : 2 timez

It was very lucky of me by the time I Lvl100, the 2x exp coupon just finish...(*phew)...& I want to thank this people for helping me to reach this Lvl :

-Dvenom (bain lure & guarding bain map) {althought you make me almost lost my map F5}
-OdEmOnGaLzO (bain lurer)
-MoM04310 (bain lurer)
-13a13ySin (sponsoring 2x exp)
-JaylbhNTwo (guarding bain map) {& leeching all my exp...zzz)
-all HeiSerHui guild members supporters
- and...not forgetting my faithful dear,SoLaFlameZ who supported me throught my journey...=3

I mega to say my thanks to everyone and my boyfriend proposed...so many people spam in my guild chat,buddy chat...and even pm me...=.=ll (lmao)

The pictures below,focus more on the mega :



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums