Hanging Out

By steambunz - Sunday, March 08, 2009

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Su Wei, Sara, Lydia and Lydia's *ahem* friend,Bernard :)

Went there by Su Wei's car. I was the last one and the latest one to arrive ;/
1 hour late :x




Then we watch Love Matters. Kinda funny.




After that, we ate in a Japanese restaurant. RM99 total. O_O"


Su Wei, Sara, Lydia & Bernard



Me & Lydia


Me & Su Wei


Sara & Lydia


Su Wei & Lydia


Su Wei & Sara


Lots of sweets x333333


This doll reminds me of piggy :)


This doll reminds me of how smart I am. LOL

(Because I read in a Feng Shui book which says, people born on the year of the monkey is smart? LOL)


Magic Tricks from a Magician


Ice Skating



Then we watch Mailey & Me. Kinda funny yet touching.



Met Natalie & her father.
Saw last year's Form5 boy student. His hair is so horrible, so horrible till it blinded my eyes.
Met Austin, Angeline and Ee Ling. [aiyah, forgot how to spell people's name ps ;x]


Went home at 8pm.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums