Randomly

By steambunz - Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh my gawd!!! I FOUND IT!!! :D

I WANT IT!!! :D

I'M GONNA BUY IT!!! :D


But then again,


@^@#^%$#%^#$%^ ?!

Nah, change my mind. I already knew most of it anyway ^0^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Marching on Sportz Day =O



Oh my gawd man. What have we done to let all the girls to dominate St.John Ambulance man. Sooner or later, all the boyz will die out in the team =O

What have you done Jason!!! =O


[picture taken from Jason's blog]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I feel so...weird...so many "people" watching me :/ probably their mourning for me coz everyone looked so sad ;p tee hee...
pain larh okay...told you I'm not a long distance runner... ;/



But, then again, everyone was happy in the end =P
Including me...


but it looks like Lydia is more happier then I do ;p

[pictures taken from Jillian's blog]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums