I Beg You!!!

By steambunz - Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Okay, I had enough of you!!!

Do you know how much I tormented you?!

For 5 DAYS!!!

Since after the marching practise started, I STARTED TO HATE YOU!!!

Why can't you just leave me AND MY FEET ALONE!!!

DAM YOU STUPID PAIN ON MY LEFT FEET!!! *TUT*

Please, I beg you. T__________________T

Please don't hurt anymore! What if I can't run tomorrow T______T

I'll be so emo T_________________T
(referring to my injured feet, Trisha :D)

Cry Pictures, Images and Photos

Please don't hurt T____________________T









Wow, it's raining, the school field will be dam wet and slippery tomorrow ;/
Hope I won't trip and fall :(


Well, tomorrow's the big day. Marching competition & running competition.
Hope that I won't get too tired after marching ;/


Sometimes I wonder why she did stupid things.
I disagree with what she wanted coz I think it's stupid I don't know about the others.


Everyone wasn't serious today, all playing a fool.
*sigh* what "GOOD" discipline they have -.-


Anyway, let's hope for the best for tomorrow bah.

HOW TO BE THE CHAMPION?!!!!



1. DISCIPLINE!!!


2. SEMANGAT!!!!


3. LEGS & HANDS 90 DEGREE!!!!


4. CHECK KANAN!!!!


5. RAPAT WHEN BELOK!!!!


6. 31 STEPS HORMAT!!!!!


7. STAY ALERT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do Your Best, Be Your Best, Then You're The Best!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums