Intensive Training

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 10, 2009

100m - 19seconds

200m - 47seconds

It is bad. Very bad. I should have gotten 38 seconds for 200m. Dammit! At least 2 seconds improvement then before ;/ I think

19 + 19 = 38

I sprint too hard till my leg muscles twisted xD

But, I force myself to run and my twisted muscle healed naturally. xD Hallelujah! x3

Robert Graham Pictures, Images and Photos
sprinting Pictures, Images and Photos

~~~~~~

Marching in the opposite direction, he was in the first row, middle.

Wow, gosh, he looked seriously into my eyes. The kind of look that melts a girls heart. Wait, it's mine heart he melted, not other girls!!! :))))))

A sense of joy came knocking me out from my concentration in marching. A sense of feeling that I won't ever forget, the image when he looks seriously into my eyes and march by. I love that feeling! And I will forever remember it :)

And I return him with a smile :) Hope he saw it -.-

*sighs* :)))))))))))))))

I can't believe I'm smiling now :))))))
Wait, does this means that....I'm in love??
*Gasp*!!! Siew Lin cannot fall in love!!!
D=<
NEVER!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums