Sukan Marching Practise

By steambunz - Saturday, March 07, 2009

Chee Kok didn't come today, coz he's working and I last minute called San Jui and he said he will arrange it but turns out that he can't coz I didn't notify him earlier ;/


Aww...please don't hate me ):
I got belanja you all 100 Plus okay? Hee hee x))
Fair enough x]


Went for 1 quick run in the field before the marching starts and my timing was 49 seconds.
Oh fook, it was dam slow. Nah, I didn't sprint all the way. Just roughly coz everyone was watching ;/


Then, of coz I got punish for wearing my sports attire.
Did 20 push-ups instead of 15 as I suggested to Mei Ying ;p (she's too soft to punish people :p)
The push-ups were easy as pie.
I would have love that punishment if it was tougher.


So, next time, got any punishment,
BRING IT ON!!! x)

So...
march..
march..
march..
etc.
etc.


Wow, I'm really impressed. So many people in the group and the marching turns out...

okay okay oni... ;/

Not so messy and all..but still needs some improvement..
not some...
is..
ALOT of improvement...


No pictures for now, my USB plug got major problems
*sigh*
;/


Ate lunch together with the senior gang at DDP :)
It was nice :)


Then, I saw Dr.Nair ):
Oh my gawd the horror D:
and
I can't believe I say it outloud and Rita ask him to come over our table.
Oh fook man.
I tried to be nice and smile even if I hate him, just to be nice to him just for once after hating him for...2 years.


Then when I accompany Lydia to the toilet, I notice him sitting facing the toilet.
He was sitting with a women, wonder if that was his wife.

When we were about to leave, I saw him sitting in a position looking at me.
Oh, what the fishcakes and siewpao.
That pervert guy can't EVEN STOP LOOKING & SMILE AT ME.
OH WTFook man.
I got out from that place ASAP.


*sigh*
so tired.
Ask Eric to fetch me home after that.
Met purple :) [like finally]
It was nice :)
Yea, after waiting 2 hours at the bus stop for them...zZz..==


Well, hope St.John can win Sukan Tara this year and gain back their winning spirits after losing last year to Kadet Polis.


Go St.John!!! xD
Right now, I feel like chopping of my left feet because its hurting me like crap!!
and I got sunburn on my chest..
OH HOLLY SMokes man!!! I feel like dying D: ...not

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums