It's A Small World Indeed

By steambunz - Monday, March 02, 2009

My sister's boyfriend fetch me & Sara home today.

It was.....

*coughs*

dunno ;/

There's this doll which is hanging on the window which says "I LOVE YOU".
It was pink in colour.
I kept staring at it as it swings here and there.

I felt like yanking it off and bite it. LOL. Okay, I was just joking ;/


Then, after we reached home.
My sister kept swearing at me because I spoiled her date or something for sending me home.


Sheesh..


it's just one freaking day -.-



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just recovered from my sprain back after the game of Tug-O-War.





Tug-O-War can ba a fun game to play with, but it may also be dangerous.


Ye-aaaaaaaaah...after the game, my back was like...FTW!!!
That morning I already had back pain, and after the game, it was like, adding salt and pepper into the pain D:


And the pain make me can't practised my sprinting and running for the sports day competition DD:


To cure my back pain, my mom stick some kind of patch thingy to absorb the pain.
A pain reliever, I think ;/



The patch thingy turns dark brown because it absorbs the toxic pain from my back, to make my back less pain. Disgusting, huh? ;/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I ran to tuition today =D

It was an awesome thing to do :)


Not with my books of coz -___-"


Sara brought it to tuition for me. Thx pat poh :D


I ran 1 round around the neighbourhood as a warm up before I start running to tuition.


But, I got worn out while running *sigh* ._. this what happens when I don't exercise regularly :(

So,

I jog.
Walk.
Jog.
Walk.
Sprint.
Slow down to a jog.
Then walk.

Sprint all the way to tuition.


Halfway during the journey. It started raining cats & dogs. Woots!! That's why I have to sprint all the way to tuition.


But, in the end I still got drenched in the rain. Soaking wet and panting.


Everyone was staring at me. O__O I know it's weird...

But, I think it was awesome to run in the rain :D

Very cooling. Helps me to cool down my body (:

Well, then. This means I've completed one of my wish.

100 sit ups, HERE I COME!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums