Piercing My Ears For The First Time

By steambunz - Sunday, March 29, 2009

Never thought I would pierced my ears.

You see, my ears were still a "virgin". LOL...xD
Even my 2 younger sister had their ears pierced more earlier then me.

My mom would sometimes bring up the subject to have my ears pierced and I would go screaming around the house, covering my ears screaming,"NO!!! I'm NOT gonna pierced my ears! NEVER! NEVERRRRRRRR!"

So, today, erh...I mean yesterday...
Si Ting & me went to Pearl Point to pierced our ears. I was suppose to accompany her only. But, somehow or someway, I got myself involved also. -.-"
I didn't want to. I don't want to. But, I don't know why I have to. -.-


Si Ting once told me, 2 years ago,

"God gave us ears, not for us to harm ourselves."

something & roughly like that, she told me in a sweet and tender way that I still remember how she said it.
At that time, her ears wasn't pierced.


But, yesterday...
"I will do it!!! Do it!!! Just do it!!!" She kept repeating those words over & over again, filled with confidence :/
Now, she really want to get her ears pierced because it looks really cool. For her. Not me.

~~~

Si Ting went first. Because she wants to pierced her ears in the first place, right? xD hehe...
If it hurts then I don't want to do it.

I look at her, waiting for the women to shoot that "earing thing" to her ears.
Si Ting looked nervous. But the women ask her to calm down abit. And so she did.
I can't bare to "feel" the pain by looking at the process so I hid myself behind of Sara. LOL..

After her left ear, she gave us that look...dunno wat look...but I know it's pain...
so next was her right ear, she looks normal.

~~~

So, I was asking myself whether I want to do it or not.
Now or never?

"If Samantha can do it, so can you," Si Ting says.

I don't know larh....
Sara says,"the older you do it, the more painful it is."

It doesn't prove anything to me if I get my ears pierced. LOL...
So, I was brave enough to nod my head and by the time I knew it...
I was already sitting on the chair.

The women marked my ears with a pen. We talk something about my right ear, asking me whether I really want to do it or not.
I asked myself. Is this what I want in the first place?

Aiyah, I don't care larh. Just do it!

The women spray some cooling agent or something, alcohol if I'm not wrong.
And,

Piing!!!

I felt nothing at first.

"Pain arh?" Sara asked.

"Erh..."

Then this sharp pain feeling came to me.

"Wah...pain orh..."

Then the right ear,

"Go siewlin." Si Ting say.

"Last one already, last one." Sara said.

Piing!!!

Everything was done. The women spray the cooling agent both on my ears again.

The pain feeling came to me. Woo-hoo. Pain. LOL...

I got up, smiling.

"Wow, I can't believe I pierced my ears."

~~~

Before we got our ears pierced, we were happy-go-lucky.

After we got our ears pierced, we were all emo-ing together. Talking everything about ears...LOL...









Well....except for Sara...




After emo-ing, we went around, trying to take our minds off the pain that we're enduring.

All Sara can do, is walk around...READING...-.-


Sara looks like a pregnant mother in this picture :d



While I play dinousours!!! RAWR!!! x)



And look what I found...

haha..xD


C-O-C-O-N-U-T Republic!!! xD


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums