Tired, Exchausted...Dead?

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm so tired.

I just wanna have 12 hours of sleep.
With no homeworks.
No dead-line assignments.
No marching.
No tuition.
No sports activities.
No anything!

Just...

S-L-E-E-P............


What Happen During The First Week Of March

All hails to marching..ZzZ...not...
Yeah, back to marching once again for Sports Day Competition.

All that marching gives us pressure ;/ I think

Playing Basketball

Sms-ing O_O"


Very tiring...

Resting...


Yeah, all thanks to you, I got sunburn!!! D: Now everyone is gonna call me an overcook Char Siew Pao DDDDD:
and my feet got injured D:
curse you marching if I can't win a medal in my race!!! D:

~~~~~~

Today, ate lunch together with Rita, Men Xin & Wee Ching.
Asked them whether I can join them, since their going to have their lunch after marching practise at 2pm.

They treat me really nice :)
Ask me alot of questions about me and my family background.

Hee hee...
and Wee Ching drove me home.
Omgawd, I really envy her that she can drive x333

Too bad Rita can't see my dogs :( *sigh*

Thanks Wee Ching =D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums