Tagged By ShuLyn 2nd Time

By steambunz - Friday, March 20, 2009

List 10 things that you like about holidays, and another 10 things that you dislike about holidays. After you are done, tag 12 people.

10 things I like about holidays:
1. Don't have to wake up early
2. Can spent more time with friends/families
3. Can spent more time with my computer ;p
4. Don't need to rushed myself to finish up my homeworks
5. Don't have to hear lame and stupid speeches by the principal
6. Have time to study (but I never did, sometimes ;x)
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

10 things I dislike about holidays:
1. I'll miss my friends in school ;(
2. Still have tuition
3. Make me gain weight
4. Finishing up homeworks :(
5. Sleep late
6. Doing house chores :(
7. Nothing to eat at home, sometimes
8. My parents can't bring me out to other places (e.g:Singapore,USA,etc)
9. Boring, sometimes
10. Have to force myself to study, sometimes ;/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums