Tagged By Sharmine

By steambunz - Friday, March 27, 2009

1)Who is your last text from?
An advertiser.

2) Is there any chance you will get with the person you like ?
Cows will fly if I did :p

3) Can you sleep in jeans ?
Can...if it's freaking cold.

4) Who was your last missed call from ?
Eric

5) What are you listening to ?
Nothing

6) How did you sleep last night ?
I had a bad dream and I cried in my sleep. LOL

7) Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often ?
If it's my bedtime(1am), I'll yell at that person if it did.

8) Do you have a friend that has a kid?
Nah...

9) What was the last thing you ate ?
A packet of Guava during recess ~_~

10) Do you believe that if you want something bad enough , you will get it ?
Nope.

11) Do you think you type fast ?
As long I get those words I want to type on my screen.

12) Will you wake up before 7 tomorrow ?
Yes. I got Choral Speaking Presentation tomorrow. TT

13) Is there a person of the opposite gender on your mind ?
Does my cat counts? Yep

14) Will you be in a relatioship next month ?
Nah...studies first...

15) Did any particular thing brighten your day ?
Yes. The news of Yean Lynn being underweight x)

16) Did your last outing involve a police ?
Nah...

17) When were the last time you were grounded ?
My mom don't grounded me. She yells at me.

18) Have you ever gotten butterflies ?
Butterflies in my stomach? O_O

19) When was the last time you went ice skating ?
Last year. On my birthday eve with Sara & Yean Lynn. My first time skating and it was fun :D

20) What you did yesterday ?
Choral Speaking. Badminton. Tuition. Homework. Sleep.

21) Who will you be sleeping with tonight ?
My mom and my 2 sister.

22) Do you do your own laundry ?
Not everytime. Does lingerie counts? =O
If I'm not lazy I'll hand wash it, if not, everything throws into the washing machine xD

23)Wearing any bracelets ?
Nah, although my mom wanted to get me one =O

24) Do you feel awkward when strangers say HI to you ?
I don't feel akward. I feel blur.

25) Do you hate being alone ?
Nope.

26) What are your plans for tomorrow ?
Choral Speaking Presentation. Accompany Si Ting to pierce her ears. Maybe getting my ears pierce?

27) Does anyone knows your password besides you ?
Like Sharmine says, God.

28) What woke you up this morning ?
My handphone alarm.

29) Where are you ?
On earth.

30) Do you kiss or hug anyone today ?
Nah.

31) Where would you like to be right now ?
Taking a shower?

32) Would you wait forever for someone ?
Get lost.

33) Were you happy when you woke up today ?
Dunno.

34) Closest green object to you ?
My Jubli Perak PJK shirt on the chair, drying.

35) What were you doing at 8 this morning ?
In art class, listening to teacher.

36) What are you excited for ?
To see Sara in her baju kurung tomorrow x)

37) Pissed of at anyone or anything ?
I hate my hair ): I wanna cut it. It's so untidy ):

38) Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile ?
It's not only a person. It's my friends. And I usually made them laugh more then I do myself.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums