Pick Up Line [Part 2-Family]

By steambunz - Monday, August 23, 2010

Mom & Me

Me : Miiiii~~~
Mom : What?
Me : I think I've been possesed by a ghost...
Mom : Oh, good lo...
Me : Cause I can't stop loving you~♥
Mom : .....
Mom : AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That night, she didn't let me sleep together with her in the room T________T

~ ~ ~

Sister & Me

Me : Kimberly...
Sister : What?
Me : I think I've been possesed by a ghost...
Sister : Why?
Me : Cause I can't stop loving you~♥
Sister : .....Go fuck yourself....


T_______________T

~ * ~ * ~ 


Message To My Beloved Friends



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 dim sums

  1. Wanna tell u something...
    I am ur friend...
    so can we share the pain and suffering together...
    I want to suffer with u...
    Its better if I suffer more...
    Coz I want to suffer for u...
    so send me as much of ur money as u can so tat I can help u suffer...
    also cash only please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...u were my friend meh? i never accepted u as my fren.. :P
    but u know, that i always care for u...so i must suffer more :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you never accepted me as your friend... so you shouldn't suffer for me...
    But I care about u more than u care about me...
    it's ok for me to suffer more than u... really is...
    Maybank: 114236281770
    LOL~

    ReplyDelete