Serving Others

By steambunz - Saturday, August 14, 2010

If you asked me what have I learn from this activity
I would have say..
Nothing.

Except one thing.
People are so effing selfish.

Why la? Why people are so selfish?
I understand that all human beings are selfish. Even I am selfish.
God create human beings to be such perfect creatures. But, why selfish?

I admit that I am selfish. But, not to the extend that I wouldn't care about anyone feelings.
And even if they insult be, or treat me like a nobody. I still think about their feelings before I do things for myself.
Why la? Why people are so selfish? Tell me.


~ ~ ~

When we serve others, we should :

- Be Puntual
- Be Discipline
- Stop complaining
- Stop being SELFISH
- Be willing to do things
- Do not assume
- Be softhearted
- Not expect anything in return

But, why la. Why people are so selfish?
Tell and ask yourself, when can you stop being selfish?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums