Not Your Typical Local Maid

By steambunz - Thursday, August 05, 2010


I'm not really mad or anything. But, seriously, do I really look like a maid to you?????


There was this fat man in Penang who mistook me for a English speaking beautiful maid. But, can't really blame him because of my poor dressings and messy hair. But, seriously, I hope he dies of obesity. just joking.


But, there is this another guy who sells bread in a hawker store. He asked my mother whether she's buying bread for her maid(me). I was wearing expensive clothes at that time. WITH A PAIR OF NIKE SHOES.
I'm one heck of a rich maid, huh? I hope DBKL rampas his store. this I'm not joking.


Despite the tanned skin I have la...so does that mean I dyed my hair striking colours, I look like a prostitute Indonesian maid la, is it?

 like this?

or this?


or even

this?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums