Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2009

By steambunz - Saturday, March 28, 2009

It was a Saturday. A day which I can actually sleep the whole morning and not attend school.

But, noooooooo...coz I have Choral Speaking Presentation on that very day and I need to wake up early in the morning. Ish... ):


Ah-huh...and I wore that baju kurung again...maybe the 2nd and the last time. Borrow it from Lee Shin Lui. And it reminds me very clearly of last year's Choral Speaking xD


And then, my mom applied those yucky, disgusting make ups on me.
Oh my gawd larh, I really look like a pale person who was gonna die lorh...!!!
This is a bad thing for me about having my too-tanned-skin-being-too-tanned and I really look like a ghost. Bah!!


But a good thing about having my oh-so-beautiful-tanned-skin is that, I don't look like a dying ghost like Su Wei *points at her* :p


Everyone was looking at me T___T
Yerr...really feel akward xD Hehe...but then, later after that, I got use to the staring.


So, we start preparing stuffs...






Even people with short hair people, like me, also need to tie up blue ribbons on their head.

Everyone kept saying I look so sweet and nice.
LOLOLOL....*covers face with hands* ._.

After warming up our vocals, everyone rested...

Their singing

Puvini & Sara

Sara & Su Wei

Sara, Chwee San & Lydia

Xuan Zhi, Grace & Su Wei

Su Wei & Me

Lydia, Yean Lynn & Me

Me, Yoko & Yean Lynn (Don't worry, you look great Yoko :D)

Sara, Su Wei & Me

Yean Lynn & Me

The Hall


Guess Who Is This?


~~~


The presentation went...erm...okay I guess...

I was faking my smile(everyone was doing it also,rite? -.-). Yeah, I was standing in front of those VIP's, ecspecially Encik Gan. Wah liew, he look at us and nod his head with his pervert smile(hope he doesn't read this :p). LOLOLOL...Wanted to...throw my shoes at him...LOL... :p jkjk...

Michelle(beside me) did one mistake & I heard her muttered "Shyt". LOL. I ignore her and continue with the next line.

So, yeah. After that, took pictures and all.

Choir...





Trophies

And congratulations for those who have got the best winning trophies or bla bla bla awards...

So, gratz.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums