Sports Day 2009

By steambunz - Thursday, March 12, 2009

Woke up at 5.15am and got ready.

Fetch Lydia.

Reached school. Still very dark, almost stepped on a dead rat on the road near the school guard house. I shrieked. Lydia follow me and shriek. -.-

Almost everyone was already at the FAR. So we got ready.

Then we fall-in. Marched a little while to warm up. But, it turns out to be even worse then any other practise.




Then the parade started.



And we marched to the wet, dirty and muddy field.




Our pants and shoes were all dirty and yucky and *vomits*...

I really pity Nina (dunno how spell her name, Ashton's sister), she was stepping on the puddle and the water was like....

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

I tried not to laugh. I had no idea why I'm laughing also. =="
The BB Boys played a different tuning, so we couldn't follow, so the marching was all messed up.


I was cursing for all the slowpokes to hurry up and get into the field barisan already coz I can't stand hendak kaki-ing for who-knows-how-long. ZzZ.


Then we had speeches. As usual, everyone was "glaring" at Mr.Gan to finish his lame speeches and get on with the ceremony thingy.

Finally it was over, the competition was starting soon. I ran up, feeling very excited and nervous. After that, I ran to find my house teacher bare feet and got my number.
Si Ting & Sara help pin it up for me on my clothes and wished me all the best.


But, sooner as I know. I didn't got what I wanted as before.
Not 100m run.
Not 200m run.
Not 4x100m run
.

The only race I was involve in was 400m.
Yeah, and it was only 1!


I was dam depressed. I don't know what I was talking about.
I felt like crying but I tried not too. But the tears welled up in my eyes.
I completely didn't felt like talking to anyone coz I was acting quite strangely, I don't even know what I'm talking about. I just can't think straight.
I felt like breaking down and cry in front of Yean Lynn and Trisha when they try to comfort me/encourage me.



But, I have to face the fact. The only thing left for me to do was do my best in 400m. 2 years ago, I did very bad in 4x400m ;/ I was too tired at that time.

I fear that I will repeat the same mistake again.

Yoko was running 400m too. So I didn't fear of losing to other team houses coz I knew that she can do it better then me (:

I tried to calm myself down before the race starts. Took many deep breaths.

And so it begins....


On my mark...concentrating & focusing.


1st Round came in 1st...


At The Finishing line, came in 3rd...


Go Hui Mun!!!


I felt so relieve till I fell onto the wet muddy ground, exchausted.
3rd place still do my good.

My thigh muscles started aching at the 2nd round. So, I almost gave up. But, I didn't and just kept running because everyone was counting on me.

I stood up and tried to walk. But my legs couldn't support me anymore as I make my way across to the First Aiders. I dyingly called Wee Ching to help me. Cheat Sun applied CounterPain onto both of my thighs.
Thanks you guyz. Heartz you all <333



One thing about the first aiders(some first aiders), there were all standing there like...*AHEM*
people faint liao still dunno how to go run over and help them ;/
Must shout at them then only they go...ZzZ...


Aiding the fainted casualty(Lisa aiding Sarah)
Go Lisa! :D



More running races...

Getting Ready...



On your marks...



Go!!!
Chiong arh!!!!




Passing The Baton


Prizes...




The teachers turn :D


Encik.Liang taking his time to finish the race
:p hee hee bad teacher


The acrobatics!
Yeh Yang was the cutest of 'em all :D


~~~~~~~~~

The Marching Results.

Kadet Polis got 1st. Gratz guyz. Jangan terlalu syok sendiri hor ;p
And St.John got 2nd. Well done but still it isn't enough.
Gratz BB cute boyz marching got 3rd :d
Gratz PBSM & Girls Brigade got 4th place =]

~~~~~~~~~

Si Ting & Me


Playing Dirty :d




My Beautiful Sexy New Nike Running Shoes is all dirty
T________________________T

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums