Gratitude

By steambunz - Saturday, March 14, 2009


I want to thank my friends for supporting me.
ALthough this bronze medal may not be much, but I'm still happy to thank you all for helping me.
Thanks lynnliu for giving me advices about running.
Thanks philiptan for giving me some tips as well.
Thanks Hui Mun for training running with me.

and my best friends, Yean Lynn, Sara, Si Ting, Trisha, Su Wei and others.

Thanks St.John who cheered for me in your...*ahem* duty stations :D

and all my blog readers out there!!! MuackzZ u all lotZ!



This medal is specially won for most of my team house members which didn't have the chance to take part in it.
Su Wei, Sara, Trisha, Yoko and..who else I left out? Hmm... ;/

And those who cheered for us :D


Thanks Si Ting :3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums