I'm On Newspaper!!!

By steambunz - Sunday, February 27, 2011

I submitted an entry to youthsays.com a few weeks ago, together with a random old picture of mine. Little did I know, I was the chosen Top 10 to be appeared on the New Sunday Times, 27th February 20011, Sunday.

I'm at the column on the left. I'm at the 5th row.

Omoh... thanks to Gwen's friend, if he hadn't had inform Gwen, who had informed me, I wouldn't have noticed it  too. So, I should probably thanked both of you too ;D


I know it's hard to believe, because I can't believe my eyes too. It was just a random idea which kept playing in my head, over and over again. So, yeah. It was just a random answer. But, if it does becomes a big issue, I got nothing to say.

Come join youthsays.com and you can become like me!! There's nothing impossible than you can't do!! ;D

However, this does not practically mean that I'm a stuck up fella who pretends to be patriotic about my own country in order to gain people's attention. Oh, please, it was just an idea that came from a clueless 19 year old girl.

Hmm... Maybe, this could be the first step to achieving my goal one day. Well, you'll know what I mean ;D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 dim sums

  1. Haha. *perasan* I've been on this column a billion times. :PPPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGHHH!!!! UNFAIRNESS!!!! RAWRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete