Experience On Buying SS3 Concert Tickets

By steambunz - Sunday, February 20, 2011

If there's only one word to describe my experience. It is crazy.

It's one of the most dumbest thing I've ever done in my life. I also risk myself of getting hurt in the process of getting the bloody tickets. Plus, all my sleeping hours are being wasted because of this. One of the most time consuming things that I've ever done in my life, other than facing my computer


You should have seen their faces when they got their hands on their RM486 tickets. They were holding it as if it were GOLD!! Screaming and shrieking when they got their hands on it!


Accept it's just a ticket, made out of cheap cardboard. The price of the ticket can cost you your limb!!


Just imagine what I can do with that amount of money?? That amount of money could last me up to 6 months of college meals!!


Anyway, it was the best experience in my life. Even though I'm not a fan of Super Junior, I'm still overwhelm by them(fans) for supporting such an event.

It also touches me to see all types of races to get together to achieve the same thing(getting the tickets), regardless of race, age, colour, gender and religion. It unites Malaysian as one especially among youngsters.


Even so, I'm still glad I was never like them. They are totally overly obsessed with Super Junior!! Never will I be like them. Never can, never will.

Outside of the car park entrance, leading to the front entrance.
The long queue inside the shopping mall towards the entrance.

The shop on the right is selling Korean accessories. Pity the shop at the left, no business at all. LOL.


PS: I was just accompanying a friend to get those tickets.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums