Cheng Beng

By steambunz - Monday, March 31, 2008

Woke up at 8.30am...have a quick breakfast...then my mom shoo me out of the house...It was already 9am at that time...

Then...

Traffic jam...it was cheng beng (all spirits day)...where people burn paper money for the dead...we were on our way to Nirvana (a big cemetary)

Stuck...folding paper money...

1oam, still stuck...

12noon, stuck for good...

1pm, stuck...started to feel drowsy...the air-cond not working...the sun damn hot...was sufficating...

Suddenly...

"aHH!!Spider!!!SPIDER ON THE CEILING!!!GET IT AWAY!!!"

My 2nd sister was screaming...the spider was crawling on the car ceiling...I did't care coz I was feeling too hot to care bout her. C'mon, it's just a stupid spider... She took a tissue and shooed the spider out the window, throwing the spider and the tissue out with it...=.=ll...

1.30pm, started murmuring "The Lost City Of Macumazahn" script, I was sweating like a...leaking water hose...barely can get a sleep...I was so tired...T.T...

"mom...steffi is crazy...she's talking to herself..."my younger sister said outloud.
"nvm dear...she's overheated by the sun, that's why she's crazy"
my younger sister laughed. I glared at her but went back to saying the script.

Finally!!! Arrived!!! Knee aching, skin burning, body sweating...

Pray. Pray. Pray.

Went home. Take a long cool 30 minute bath.

(some things are missing coz siewlin forgot what she did on Cheng Beng day...)

A : STUPID SIEWLIN!!! YOU SO STUPID!!! HOW CAN U FORGET!!! WHAT AN IDIOT...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums