Sports Day / Falling Of St.Johns Ambulance ?

By steambunz - Monday, March 24, 2008

So fast time flies and it was sports day today, unfortunately im involve in the Sukan Marching which of coz I alwayz support St.John Ambulance and alwayz involve in their marching...but technically, all the seniors all graduate and left very less seniors, about 4-5 juniors in the team and some Form 4 students who never marched in any competition...

Basically, on the 1st raptai practise for the sportz day in the school, our members quarreled with one of the seniors, which was VERY embarrasing. Members should just get along and listen to the seniors orders, but...HaizZ...

The marching bands, blah blah blah...the speeches from the headmaster & head of PIBG...blah blah blah...etc...was suppose to come for the First Aid duty in the school field but got some running competitions that I must take part...

After I report myself for the 100m race, the competitors went to the 100m race track. On the track, my heart was beating quite fast...I took philip advise which was keep looking forward...i focus at a point of the end of the track...keep reminding myself of Dear~~(lalala...)Think positive...one girl, her name was Te Su Rong in blue house, she keep showing off and acting so girlish...EEEE...Yerrrrr....(goosebumps)...the runners were all warming up...saw Yean Lynn's mom waving at me...which...I wave back at her...=.=ll...this is not a time to be waving here!!! Concentrate...I focus at the end of the track, can still hear the people wishing the showoff girl Good Luck,blah blah blah...(rubbish)...I despise her so greatly!!! I knew the runners were all faster then me, but who cares...I want to reach the end of that stupid track!!! (the girl beat me last 100m race practise...I don't give a damn bout it)

Bergarisan...
Bersedia...
*BANG!!!!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th place...the showoff girl get last place (I guess...i took a small glance at her...she was at the back)

Running over yet ?Not yet,still got 4x100m race.

Our green house 4x100m team got disqualified be...cause...of some not responsible person who show up late when the 4x100m race already started...pissing me off...

Winner Results At The End Of The Sports Day :

1st Place Blue House
2nd Place Red House
3rd Place Green House (im in green house)

Marching Perbarisan : Yellow House
Badan Beruniform Perbarisan : Kadet Polis

For the 1st time, I felt so defeated...2005-2007 St.John Ambulance won 3 straight rows of Sports Day Marching...but, thats not the end yet...losing is not the end, it's only the beggining...

Note : When I heard all the results, surely feel sad,right ? What make my emotion more worse was when the D.J played a sad song...zzz....=.=ll

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums