Partying Killing Ah Ma / Back To Lvling After Exams

By steambunz - Friday, March 07, 2008

Yes!!! It has been the time I've been waiting for!!! Mapling!!!F5!!!2 Weeks...2 long Freaking WEEKS...I've been a good girl like every good girl does...STUDY...!!!It's been too long when I stop chionging to Lvl100...my rank drop really bad...As so....

Log in Maple, traded famez and went to find bain map...Nah...I teleported to "Parlor"...then suddenly...DIE!!!WOOTZZZ!!!AH MA AT ENTRANCE!!!(wth...=.=ll...5% gone)...40%-5%=35%...(*sobz T_T)...ah ma still slaping me...=.=ll

I tell lynnliu,Bishop Lvl147 (can't remember her lvl...F6)...i told her to becareful when coming in...but...die...too late...=.=ll...before she even arrives...1 pro sin guild "Justice" chiong our ah ma...it was my ah ma...=.=ll...but then...we make a party and party me...WEEEEEEEE!!!For 1st time be partied to kill ah ma...^^...but of coz i didn't kill la...coz oni hit 2k & miss...=.=ll...the sin died 3 times (i think...) so lynn revive the sin...

2 minutez later...whole bunch of people surrounding us...ARGH!!!LAG!!!WTH!!!some hit my ah ma...but they tell them dun ks...so....they sit & watch us killing ah ma...

5 minutez later...ah ma down jor...i din loot anything coz lynn don't let me go near ah ma...T_T...but I got back my exp...^^ 35%+12%=47%...so happy~~^^
The rest of the exp I went to bain train with some of my friends...very hard to find lurer...but i manage to Lvl96 at 1.30am...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums