Spending Time With My 2 Best Friends

By steambunz - Friday, March 14, 2008

All bout mapling, no time for friends ?! Nah...my friends understand me well & thier alwayz there for me...although I try not to ignore them...XD...Sara, my best friends who were friends since Form1 till now...alwayz we're together in same class...XD...she fetches me to & back from school since Form 1 also, so we're quite very close together.

Yean Lynn on the other hand, we met since Form 1 during Green House Pratise...but we lost touch coz we're in diffrent class...but in Form 2, we started hanging out with each other, so we 3 were best friends till now although she is now diffrent class with me & Sara.

Yean Lynn's mom was planning a surpries to surprise Yean Lynn, was suppose to go Sunway Piramid, but then, changes took place when Sara gtg home early...tsk tsk...So me & Yean Lynn went to Mid Valley instead...hehehe...of coz I go out surely buy @ cash de...hehehe...

I know that life wouldn't be the same if I Yean Lynn & Sara don't have me in the group...brings back so much memories together since Form 2 & 3...shared latest gossipz...me alwayz bringing up a joke or some topic to chat...*sigh...those were the dayz...

Sara left without us, so me and Yean Lynn were the among us spending time together in Mid Valley...and oh dang!!! Sara miss eveything!!! While we were walkng aroung window shopping when I saw KOK WENG!!! lol..psps...like I never seen him before...XD...Kok Weng was one of the St.John old members liao...now he graduated from Form 5...saw him in sushi shop, cooking...XD

That didn't end there, you know the Astro Demand The Guy who did a commercial selling VCD's...yeah...WE SAW HIM!!!OMG!!! He walk into a sportz shop selling sportz things,blah blah blah...Yean Lynn was like pointing at the guy and say,"hey, isn't he the Astro guy who sell CD's ?" I was like turn here turn there saying,"where ?!where ?!"

Anywayz, we saw Isaac also in the sportz shop also with he's father...and we saw Ken Hong also with he's friends...

At 3.45pm, we qeuqe (line up...forgot how spell...=.=ll) to buy movie tickets for me & Yean only...she wanted to watch the movie called "Ah Long PTE LTD" which is only for 18 & above alduts movie...our 2nd movie suggestion was "10,000 BC" if we can't get tickets for the 1st movie...then...we manage to bought the 1st movie ticket...the Ah Long movie...zzz

The ticket seller ask us weather if we're 18++ yrs old above...we just answered ,"yea..yea"...OMG!!! I LIED!!! FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THE WHOLE YEAR I LIED!!! NOOO!!! I've SINNED!!! Forgive me!!!=.=ll

Hor...si yean lynn...teach me bad de...F4...but the show was nice..but filled with violence action...but it was really funny...1st movie in this year which make me laugh most...I admire the main character, which was the girl...she look so cool!!!

And our day ended like this, after the movie, yean lynn's mom send me home...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums