Semi-Quiting Maple ?O.O

By steambunz - Monday, March 24, 2008

Found out that my laptop is spoiled...after typing my password the whole screen blank...all black screen,only can see my mouse cursor...i was so desperately sad to see my laptop like this!!! So I ask my 2nd sister, who is-so-call called "computer pro"...

Me : Did your laptop happen like this like mine ?
Sis : Yea...(she was playing maple)
Me : Then what you do ?
Sis : Erm...(she was monging...=.=ll)
Me : Faster say la...
Sis : I smash my computer la, ok !!! Can't u see im monging ?!
Me : Stare at her...

At 10.30pm, my sis wasn't using her laptop so I went to post a guild bulletin in the Guild BBS...saying,"Semi-Qutting or Computer Spoil"

Sad leh...no internet no problem...no computer,can DIE!!! All my important files inside...omg (Oh my Gosh)...*faint...all my anime songs...well, I should admit what Yean Lynn said,"No Music No Life"...HaizZ...

Some of my friends say it's a Trojan Horse Virus...O.o...but hope it's not loh...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums