HeiSerHui GPQ(-ing) Without The Pro's / Woo0o0TZ!!!!

By steambunz - Friday, March 14, 2008

Went for our GPQ (Guild Party Quest) which coz some members very boring (including me)...so some guild members (which mostly was not very high lvl's people) gather at The Escavation Site there At cc14 (Our Guild cc) at 6pm (psps...forgot time liao...F3)

GPQ started ok I guess...I wasn't using my main for GPQ, I was using a Lvl30 Assasin.The People who went for the GPQ was :

-DevlishTeck(Lvl130)-Bishop
-MoM04310(Lvl108)-Hermit
-CharmedP03(Lvl102)-Mage{Ice,Lightning}
-Dear,SoLaFlamez(Lvl83)-Ranger
-kenkenboey(Lvl71)-Dragon Knight {HB use only...lolx}
-Xenobie(Lvl68)-Assasin
&
-Me,P0rkBun(Lvl30)-Assasin {XD}

It took us quite some time to downed the GPQ boss,Eragoth at the last stage...which took us nearly 45 minutes to downed it...!!!But, we never give up hope (althought many people die more then 20 times,I just stand there to watch the show...XD)

And lastly, the Bonus Stage, after all the hard work (The Lvl130 Bishop killed it)...everyone should deserve the hard well earn reward...(including me...OF COZ!!!)...SoLaFlameZ dear DC during bonus stage(T_T...sad)...I get 2 scrolls (forget what scroll is it liao) & we Got Rank 17th...XD

After the GPQ,I went back to use my main...I went to showa to repot...when suddenly...WOOTZ!!!A SKILLBOOK RIGHT NEAR TH GROCER NPC...in no time,I quickly loot the skillbook and cc...(Woo0o0tZ!!!). It was a Ice,Mage skillbook Lightning Chain 70%...well...the skillbook not really that good,but hey!At Least looted a skillbook...XD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums