Moody Day And...An Idiotic Dog Pee At My School Shoe...

By steambunz - Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well...it's another day at school,as usual...it seems I was too engross into studying for my upcoming test that I didn't realise...i wasn't aware of my own health...Ahhhh...it was Thursday...luckily it was also P.E lesson...!!XD...time to get in fit...yeah...~~
Feel so much nicer and fitter after some excercise,but...bad luck...it was my 1st day...when...my menstruation start...(argh!!)Of cuz,there's some pains in my left side of my stomach...the pain comes and goes...(can u imagine...=.=...how to concetrate in class like this...)
Finally,after school...no more pain...!!Stay back at school to study,as usual. I saw the 1st Aid Room was open...so I thought I could just go there for duty (it won't hurt anyway)...Slyvester was there and so was Synn Kyll (forgot how to spell his name...=.=ll).
At 4pm, I went back home...Sara's mom fetch me to her house...so I go eat my lunch there...Sara was surprise to see me at her house,but I can see that she was happy to see me too...I borrowed some anime love shows (which was AWESOME!!!)...then...it was time to go home...i wore my shoe...my shoe feels kinda wet...i smell my hand...EEWWW!!!!DOG URINE!!!I gave an ulgy glance at the dog which was chained near it's canel...aww...you look so innocent...but how i wish i can beat you till you never bean beaten before...you little brat...(evil glance at the dog)...my friend was laughing...(evil glance at her...)her maid was laughing...
What a day...but forget about it...now I'm worried what im going to wear to school tomorrow...bare foot ?Nevermind...I'll just tell the prefect i walk home in the rain yesterday and don't have spare school shoe...or maybe I can bandage my feet and wear slippers and say I hurt my feet yesterday...Hmmm...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums