The Day I Started To Like Basketball

By steambunz - Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yesterday went to Si Ting's house with Sara.

And was entertained by Si Ting's brother, Tommy with his magic tricks. Kinda improve alot I guess. Can't see the mistake tricks he made with the coin. He's a cool magician I guess, charming to girls, but not to me. Too bad Tommy ^^

Then Si Ting teach me & Sara how to dance. I keep fooling around. The moves were hard to master but we just learn it for fun.

It takes us about 30minutes to stop fooling around and take things seriously. I was laughing to most, and thus...got sore throat =="

After 2 hours later, we rested awhile. Then Sara and me try to catch up with Si Ting's dancing moves.

It was ultimately awesome. But I was so lazy to dance but she make me dance...LOL...

Well, she's very gifted in dancing. She likes dancing. So, I can say, she can be very successful in life, I guess.

Can't see what I'm gifted in...Drawing? Nah...I anyhow draw also can get A1 d..==

It was fun dancing. I anyhow, simply dance d...lol...

Then after that, WE WATCH HORROR MOVIE DVD'S!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Sara was like, "I'm not scared of watching horrow movies".

THEN IN THE END, SHE WAS like...COVERING HER EYES!!! MUAHAAHAAHAHA...chicken la..LOL

She end up sleeping with her mother that night. But she still couldn't sleep. LOL...

== serious...it wasn't that scary..it only made me laugh a few clips and make my heart beat faster....LOL...

Si Ting and Tommy tried to scared us by purposely screaming during the climaks of the show...it didn't work for me...LOL...but it work for Sara though...muahahhaa!!!


Watching Ghost Shows, Sara Closing Her Eyes


Then we watch Hey!Say!Jump! and News concert DVD's.
Ultimately, the band is so *sigh* yeng...now I know why Xue Bing is crazy about Shige....LOL...

After that, we went outside to play basketball.

Yeah...that was when I started liking basketball. But I only like to throw the ball into the hoops...LOL...
Yeah!! I sweat it out man!!! haha...^^

Then we walk to the playground with Si Ting and Sara. There were couple of boys there. So, the atmosphere was like...in the teenage days...LOL...

We sit the swings.
Chat.
I sit on the baby slide (i know it's stupid).
Play see-saw (i know it's another lame thing).
Walk back.
Play basketball again.


Then at 5.30pm we went home.

*sighs*

what a day...looking forward to hang out with more friends... =)


Memories Are Worth To Keep :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums