Him [Part 1]

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"Are you sure I can ride on it?"

"Yea, of course." He hoped on to the seat of the bicycle.

I slowly made my way, clumsily behind the bicycle. Luckily though, I was wearing a quarter pants. I can't imagine how short am I compared to the big bicycle.

"Are you ready? Here we go," he smiled as he released the brake and started paddling on the paddle.

It wasn't hard for him to control the bike, with his strong legs, it looks like he can even move a big boulder blocking his way!

I felt scared, sitting behind the bike. But with him by my side, all my fears were taken away.

We started going downhill of the deserted Sunday road streets. I felt like I was going to fly off any moment if I don't grab hold of something. The wind was blewing softly against my face.

Upon reaching at the edge or the hill, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
And the last thing I knew, I was grabbing onto his waist and my eyes were tightly close shut.
Smelling the sweat from his T-Shirt, and it smells so much like him.

I caught a glance of him smiling.

The athelic him. The T-Shirt he used to wear whenever he works out or during NCC.

It was all because of him.

The bike started going smoothly once again on the flat surface of the road.
But, my hands didn't let go, I leaned my face against his back and hugging him so lovingly. Closing my eyes, smiling and smelling the fresh afternoon air.

I wish time could just stop right here, right now.

"You know," I said,"my birthday?"

"Yea...??"

"It was 2 days ago..."

Silents dropped into the conversation.

"...I didn't get to celebrate it with you," I continued, digging my face deeper into his back, my fist tightened around his waist.

There were sense of sadness surrounding us. I could feel the sadness...and the silents.

Was it me who is feeling sad or was it him?

When...
Suddenly,

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinngggggggg!!!!

I opened my eyes and broke out into a cold sweat.

...when finally you realised, it was all a dream.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums