The Last Birthday Wished Fufilled

By steambunz - Thursday, December 04, 2008

Psst...wanna know what was the wish when I blew my birthday candle? x]
Try guessing... x]

Bet you can't....

Well...certainly there was only 1 wish I wished for in my head and in my heart...

which is...

Full A's In SPM!!!

Stupid hor? Well...I think it's not... x(
Even when my mom bring me to temple to say my prayer and what I wished for...
It's still Full A's In SPM...

But in my heart the image of getting A's was 7A's =="
Well...keep on wishing won't come true...even how hard you pray for it, it still WON'T come true...

To make it happen...the first thing, is to start within yourself and strive for the best...lol...I'm talking to myself, not to the readers...lol...@.@

Ok...let's change the lame subject...

The thoughts I was thinking during my birthday...

1. HIM to wish me Happy Birthday
2. straight A's is still on my mind...
3. a new phone

That was all I guess...but the 1st on the list didn't came true...sadded by the thought...either he didn't remember my birthday or he was busy...

Alas, my birthday didn't end in a Very-Happy-Ending after all...*sighs* TT

Life still goes on though...trying to forget about him and just think that we're just friends....
we hadn't talk to each other about 1 month. So the feeling was already dead at the moment.

When something else happens that night...


The Last Birthday Wished Fulfilled
12 midnight, Thursday, 4th December 2008

Was watching 'Fated To Love You' on internet. I'm trying to chase up with the episodes. When out of nowhere, logged in

HIM...

I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO START THE DAM CONVERSATION!!! (dam u siewlin!!! RAWR)

But I guess I was too happy to see him...and Ta-Dah...we're talking..==
But, it wasn't me who flooded him...it was he who flooded me...lol...but I was happy though, that he cares...

all I need to know that he cares...

he just got back from camping, then we relate the stuff that happen in the 1 months time. and I cherished every moment, talking to him.

After he finished sharing his stories, it was my turn to talk...

I got nothing at all to talk, so I talk about 3 days ago events...

Then suddenly, something snapped inside his mind...but he say it was nothing...
and he suddenly say...

Happy Birthday?
Or should I wait till next year and say it?

A sense of happiness bloom and my soul was wondering else where into the heavens of the gate...(okay..lame)

I was smilling the whole time...lol...siao hor? ==
but that didn't mattered...and my last wished was finally fufilled as I strike out the last remaining wish in my head...

and the rest is my story to tell... =]

Friendship...
Love...

What else I would do without them...

Well...I guess it'll be another long time before we can chat again...looking forward to it =]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums

  1. Sometimes i wonder, is that love? Without having to see each other and there's just sparks. But flowers are yet to bloom. I guess this can go on for long. But i can't bear to tell her. My words are direct and straight, i might not even know when i'd hurt her. Girls like her deserve better guys, but some chose to believe in fate. Not everyone is as simple minded or as naive... Give yourself sometime to widen your views and broaden your horizon. You'll see the truth.

    And the truth will be....
    I love you ^^
    HAHAHAHAHA =p

    ReplyDelete