Christmas Eve

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm feeling restless now...am I just tired or what?

Christmas is really nothing without celebrating with someone you love~ =/

No, seriously...is nothing..

But, maybe if I wait longer something miracle will happen...but can't leh...I'm so tired...

Erh, well...today went to Jabatan to change my sister school...

The Government put my standard 6 sister to SMK Desa Perdana instead of SMK Taman Desa.

Pathetic, you can say. Yes, it's stupid.

At The Jabatan there...(near Petaling Street aka Chi Chuong Gai)

Where everyone is lining up...mostly parents...only one person was in charge of marking the documents...bla bla bla...

The person in charge was A.Ahmad...erh...I think...forgotten liao..ZZZ...funny malay guy...

He exactly took charge of the volleyball competition in our school which was...like...OMG?! But he isn't in charge anymore..sadded..~.~"

He knows Pn.Ng..and some people there which I dunno...

So, my mom went to all the trouble trying to put my sister to SMK Taman Desa. And we drove to my school, SMKTD, to get the prove letter and drove back to the Jabatan..

Then my sister school is changed. Yay.......-.-

Then he say in Malay like...,"ok la, I'll let you change school to your sister school la, but you better don't regret hor..."

he's saying like, I'm going to stalk my sister or kill her like thatzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

then we went to Mid Valley...to watch Bolt....nice show..kinda funny and....stupidzzzzzzzzz...lols...

my dear little bloody sister keep complaining...erh...which sister you say?

the 2nd one loh...so bloody irritating me...everything also want to be her way...bloody shyt la u...-.-

u know what I mean la...her bitchy attitude is like that de la...can't help...

i know, I can feel that she's reading this post right now...isn't it bloody nice? ^^

Fa Chiao la ni....

And since she wants her bloody photo to be censored...fine loh...here's your BEAUTIFUL bloody picture...


Anyone else wants their beautiful picture censored ma?

Heng Yean Lynn...do you want?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums